Juniors entrepreneurs craft show
Court Connection Training Center
(next to downriver gymnastics)
13767 Eureka Road, Southgate MI 48195
From 10 - 2 pm
Kids & Parents Rules & Regulations
* All work exhibited must be original and handcrafted by the child.
* No beauty service booths will be permitted, such as hair braiding, manicures, etc.
* There is also no selling of bottled water, or other food and beverages.
* All applicants must submit 3 photos of work.
* All applications are due by April 3, 2017. All applicants will be juried and will receive a e-mail notification of show status by May 3, 2017.
* Due to space constraints, only two people are allowed per table. Each table will only have two chairs.
* Junior artists are responsible for their own change and cloth table coverings. Tables are required to be covered fully in the front to the floor. Solid colors only.
*Junior crafters must be present with their work for the event. Juniors entrepreneurs craft show will not be responsible for damage to work or display.
* No parents can represent their child, or sell artwork without the child being present.
* Juniors entrepreneurs craft show is not responsible for unattended children.
* If accepted into the show you will receive a packet including set up instructions. If not accepted your check will be returned to you.
You fill out the form online below or download an application and mail it in.
You will be prompt to pay via Paypal after you hit submit. There is a $1.00 fee for this service.
Application for Juniors entrepreneurs craft show.